Nargisi koftae Recipe | Zubaida Tariq
Check out the Nargisi koftae Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Nargisi koftae Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Nargisi koftae Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- In a large skillet boil of the meat and in the meantime grind all the masalas together.
- Now mix the boiled meat, raw meat, brown onions and masalas by hand and process in a chopper.
- Add one raw egg and mix by hand.
- Grease your hand, take a bit of the meat mixture and spread on your hand.
- Place the egg onto the flattened meat and wrap it around.
- Repeat the same procedure with the rest of the eggs.
- Now take a frying pan and heat some oil.
- On a low flame fry the koftas till they turn brown.
- Red chilli 1tbsp(ground)
- All spice powder 1tsp
- Yogurt 1/2cup
- Onions 3(finely chopped)
- Ghee/oil 1cup
- Coriander 2tbsp(powdered)
- Small cardamom 4
- Ginger/ garlic paste 1tbsp
- Salt as required
Nargisi koftae Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Nargisi koftae Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.