Noodle Pizza Recipe | Quick Recipes
This Noodle Pizza is a perfect combination of our two favorite dishes, pizza and noodles! Try it to instantly fall in love with it.
- Boiled egg noodles 1 packet
- Julienne cut capsicum ½
- Julienne cut onion ½
- Julienne cut tomato ½
- Olive 5 – 6
- Pizza sauce ½ cup
- Crushed black pepper ½ tsp
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
- Grated mozzarella 1 cup
- Grated cheddar ½ cup
- Corn flour 4 tbsp
- Water ½ cup
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Oil for greasing
- Water as required
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Heat a large flat pan, add oil and spread the noodles evenly in a bowl.
- Mix in corn flour and water to the noodles.
- Place these noodles in the heated and greased flat pan.
- Arrange the sliced vegetables on noodles, sprinkle with crushed red pepper, salt, black pepper and oregano.
- Then cover it with grated cheese on top.
- Cover it with a lid and cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Remove the lid when the cheese melts serve hot.