Olive Sundried Tomato Bread Recipe
May 28, 2023 at 01:17 PM (GMT -04:00)
Check out the Olive Sundried Tomato Bread Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Olive Sundried Tomato Bread Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Olive Sundried Tomato Bread Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Flour 400 gm
- Rice Flour 60 gm
- Salt 1 tsp
- Yeast 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper as required
- Lukewarm Water 300 ml
- Olive Oil 1 tbsp
- Black Olives (chopped) 4oz
- Sundried Tomatoes (chopped) 4 oz
- Chopped Parsley 1 tbsp
- Chopped Basil 1 tbsp
- Sea Salt 1 tbsp
- Mix flour, rice flour, salt, pepper and yeast
- Add in the water and milk and mix to form soft but not sticky dough.
- Let it rise in an oiled bowl for an hour.
- Once doubled in size, knock back the dough and knead for a while
- Divide into two pieces and roll out each into a rectangle.
- Spread one with the olives and the other with the sundried tomatoes, parsley and basil.
- Roll up each dough and place seam side down on the tray.
- Make diagonal slashes on the top of each loaf
- Cover with oiled cling and leave to rise in a warm place for about 20 minutes.
- Brush the tops with water and some sea salt and bake at 230 degrees C for 15 minutes
- Reduce temperature to 190 degrees C and bake for a further 15 minutes, until well risen and golden.
- Tap the loaves to see if they are cooked.
- They should sound hollow. Cool on a wire rack.
Olive Sundried Tomato Bread Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Olive Sundried Tomato Bread Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs .