Palak kay Pakoray Recipe | Zubaida Tariq
Check out the Palak kay Pakoray Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Palak kay Pakoray Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Palak kay Pakoray Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Spinach Leaves 10-12
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Chickpea Flour 1 cup
- Egg 1
- Green Chilies 2-3
- Chicken Cube 1
- Yogurt 1 tsp
- Cumin (roasted & ground) 1 tsp
- Button Red Chilies (crushed) 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Soda bi Carb ½ tsp
- Oil (for frying) as required
- Soak spinach leaves with ½ tsp turmeric. Remove from water and keep them aside as it is.
- Sieve 1 cup chickpea flour in a bowl, add 1 egg, ½ tsp soda bi carb, 1 chicken cube and 1 tsp yogurt. Mix well.
- Add luke warm water to it, and make a fine paste.
- Now add 1 tbsp crushed red chilies, 1 tsp roasted and ground cumin, green chilies and salt.
- Dip each spinach leave in the mixture and deep fry, tll they turn golden brown. Serve with chili sauce.
Palak kay Pakoray Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Palak kay Pakoray Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.