Palak kay Pakoray Recipe
Check out the Palak kay Pakoray Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Palak kay Pakoray Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Palak kay Pakoray Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Spinach Leaves 10-12
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Chickpea Flour 1 cup
- Egg 1
- Green Chilies 2-3
- Chicken Cube 1
- Yogurt 1 tsp
- Cumin (roasted & ground) 1 tsp
- Button Red Chilies (crushed) 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Soda bi Carb ½ tsp
- Oil (for frying) as required
- Soak spinach leaves with ½ tsp turmeric.
- Remove from water and keep them aside as it is.
- Sieve 1 cup chickpea flour in a bowl, add 1 egg,
- Add ½ tsp soda bi carb, 1 chicken cube and 1 tsp yogurt. Mix well.
- Add luke warm water to it, and make a fine paste.
- Now add 1 tbsp crushed red chilies,
- Add 1 tsp roasted and ground cumin, green chilies and salt.
- Dip each spinach leave in the mixture and deep fry,
- Add tll they turn golden brown. Serve with chili sauce.