Palak Paneer Recipe
Check out the Palak Paneer Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Palak Paneer Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Tahir Chaudhary at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Palak Paneer Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Palak puree ingredients:
- 500grams Fresh spinach
- 1 or 2 Green chilies, chopped
- 2 Garlic clove (optional)
- 11 inch ginger, roughly chopped
- For the Palak curry:
- 1 Medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 Medium sized tomato, chopped
- 4-5 Garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tsp Cumin seeds
- ¼ tspTurmeric powder
- 1tsp Red chili powder (optional)
- ½ tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 Bay leaf
- 200 grams Spinach
- 1 or 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Oil or ghee or unsalted butter
- 1 tsp Fenugreek leaves
- As requiredSalt
- As requiredWater
- Few tsp Butter for topping
- Making the spinach puree:
- Rinse the spinach and
- Boil water in a pan with some salt.
- Switch off the fire and add the spinach leaves in the hot water.
- Close with a lid and let the spinach leaves sit in the water for 2-3 mins.
- Drain and immediately add the leaves in a pan or bowl containing ice cold water.
- Drain and then puree the spinach in a blender or hand blender with ginger, garlic and green chilies. make a
- smooth puree.
- Making the palak curry:
- heat oil or ghee in a pan
- fry the cumin first. then add the bay leaves and onions.
- fry till the onions become soft.
- now add the garlic and tomatoes.fry till the tomatoes become soft.
- add the turmeric powder, red chili powder stir and fry for some seconds.
- add the spinach puree. Add some water if required.
- simmer for 6-7 minutes or more till the spinach is cooked.
- lastly add salt and garam masala.
- stir and add the paneer and .add the milk and stir. Simmer for 30 seconds or a minute.at the end you can also
- add some crushed kasuri methi leaves.
Palak Paneer Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Palak Paneer Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Tahir Chaudhary at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Tahir Chaudhary.