Pizza Chicken Fries Recipe | Lively Weekends | Fast Food
Check out the Pizza Chicken Fries Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Pizza Chicken Fries Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show Lively Weekends. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Pizza Chicken Fries Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
Craving for something extra-ordinary? These Pizza Chicken Fries are just that – Full of taste and cheesy goodness!
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Pizza Chicken Fries , Chicken Red koyla Karahi , Fish steak And Custard sivainyan Recipes. This show of Lively Weekend with Host Kiran Khan aired on 31 May 2020.
- Chicken Fries 1 packet
- Pizza Sauce 3 to 4tbsp
- Milk 3/4 cup
- Mozzarella cheese as required
- Cheddar Cheese as required
- Butter 2tbsp
- All purpose flour 2tbsp
- Black olives 5 to 6 slice
- Capsicum Julienne cut 1
- Tomato Julienne cut 1
- Onion Julienne cut 1
- Crushed Red chili 1tbsp
- Oregano leaves 1 tbsp
- Garlic powder 1tbsp
1. Fry Chicken Fries according to instruction of the packet and set aside.
2. In a pan add butter then flour make a paste add milk stir also, mozzarella and cheddar cheese mix it well cook until the sauce thicken. Keep a side.
3. Take a pizza pan add chicken fries, spread pizza sauce evenly add capsicum, onion , tomato, add cheese sauce.
4. Sprinkle red chili flakes, oregano leaves and garlic powder. Serve hot.
- Clarified butter ¾ cup
- Chicken 1kg
- Tomato ½ kg
- Salt 1 -1/2tbsp
- Red chili flakes 2tsp
- Black pepper crushed / roasted 1tbsp
- Fresh coriander crushed / roasted 2tbsp
- Cumin seeds crushed & roasted 1tbsp
- Green chilies 6 to 7
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Fresh ginger for garnish
- Cream 1 packet
1. Heat Ghee in a pan, add the chicken pieces and ginger,garlic paste and fry until light golden.
2. Then add tomato and leave to cook on low heat for 2 minutes.
3. Peel-out tomato skin and mash with spoon add salt and cover and cook until meat is tender on low heat.
4. Add crush & roasted black pepper,cumin, coriander and red chilli flakes mix well.
5. Add green chilli, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
6. Smoke with coal.
7. Garnish with cream, Sliced ginger and coriander leaves.
- Milk 1Liter
- Vermicelli ½ cup
- Qalaqand 250gm
- Sugar 1cup
- Custard powder vanilla 2tbsp
- Almonds Chopped 2tbsp
- Pistachios Chopped 2tbsp
- Edible Silver Foil for garnish
Cook milk for 10 minutes, add vermicelli cook for 10 minutes, add sugar mix well, lastly add in custard powder, dissolved with little cold milk, stirring continuously, when thick add kalakaand mix well and remove the custard move to a large transparent serving bowl.
Garnish with silver foil and almonds, pistachios serve chilled.
Pizza Chicken Fries Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Pizza Chicken Fries Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef at Masala TV show Lively Weekends. Check out the other best recipes of chefs .