Potato Kabab Recipe | Tarka | Rida Aftab | Desi Food
Check out the Potato Kabab Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Potato Kabab Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show Tarka. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Potato Kabab Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
Potato Kabab are so delicious and rich in flavor that you’ll feel them melting on the tip of your tongue. These are a must-have!
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Potato kabab , Dum ka Qeema and Puri Paratha Recipes. This show of Tarka with Chef Rida Aftab aired on 8 June 2021.
- Cheese balls 1packet
- Boiled potatoes ½ kg
- Black pepper 1tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Cumin ½ tsp
- Red pepper crushed 1tsp
- Green chilies chopped 2-3
- Coriander 4tbsp
- Eggs 2
- Oil as required
Fry cheese balls in oil and remove, now all ingredients mix and make kabab then fry and serve.
- Beef Mince ½ kg
- Yogurt 250 grams
- Finely Chopped Mint Leaves 1 bunch
- Clarified butter, Oil 1 cup
- Finely Chopped Green Chilies 4
- Lemons 6
- Green Cardamoms 6
- All spice Powder 1 tsp
- White Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Black Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1tbsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Poppy Seeds 1 tbsp
- Chickpeas (roasted) 2 tbsp
- Raw Papaya 2-12 tbsp
- Salt to taste
• In a bowl, add mince, yogurt, salt, black cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder, red chili powder, raw papaya and mix.
• In a blender add chick peas, poppy seeds, green cardamoms ,white cumin seeds blended well.
• Now add in mince
• In a pan, heat oil add mice and cover it.
• When mince are tender then fry well.
• Now add lemon juice, finely chopped mint leaves, green chilies, oil and cook.
• In the end add onion, mint leaves, green chilies, lemon and serve.
• Dum ka Qeema is ready.
- Plain Flour ½ kg
- Flour 1 cup
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Lukewarm Water for kneading
- Clarified butter/Oil as required
In a bowl add plain flour,flour, oil, salt,
as required Lukewarm Water make dough leave for half an hour.
After this make small small balls.Now roll with the help of rolling pin.
Now make small roti. In the pan heat ghee, oil and fry. Delicious puri paratha is ready.
Potato Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Potato Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show Tarka. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.