Potli Pulao Recipe
- Beef 750 gm
- Rice 750 gm
- Onions 2 sliced
- Ginger garlic 2 tbsp
- Oil 1 cup
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Green chilies grinded 6
- Green chilies whole 4
- In a pan add 7 cups water, beef, ginger garlic paste, make a small pouch of muslin cloth.
- Add in 4 tbsp pulao masala, 1 onion sliced, cover and boil on low heat till beef tender.
- Then remove the beef from stock, measure stock and make up to 6 cups, sieve the stock, discard the pouch.
- Heat oil, fry onion golden, add boiled beef with stock.
- Add salt 1 tbsp, bring to boil, add in soaked rice, cover and cook till rice done.
- Leave it on dum, serve with raita.