Qeema Aur Matar Walay Chawal Recipe | Tarka | Desi Food
Check out the Qeema Aur Matar Walay Chawal Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Qeema Aur Matar Walay Chawal Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show Tarka. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Qeema Aur Matar Walay Chawal Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
Qeema Aur Matar Walay Chawal are a classic dish. Pair it with a curry and you’ll love it even more.
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Qeema Aur Matar Walay Chawal, Dum ka Qeema and Cream and Fruit Salad Recipes. This show of Tarka with Chef Rida Aftab aired on 10 April 2020.
- Chicken mince ½ kg
- Green Peas ½ kg
- Rice (soaked) ½ kg
- Tomatoes 250 gms
- Green Chilies 10
- Onions 2
- Salt 2 tsp
- Fennel Seeds 2 tsp
- Whole Coriander 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Cardamoms 4
- Black Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Black Pepper Corns 1 tsp
- Bay Leaves 2
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Mint Leaves 1 bunch
- Oil ½ cup
• In a pan, add onion, tomatoes, whole coriander, fennel seeds, salt , water and cook on low flame.
• When stock is remaining, removes from the stove and sieve it.
• In separate pan, heat oil add onion and fry.
• Add garam masala, ginger garlic paste, green peas and fry well.
• Now add stock , when boil comes add soaked rice.
• When dries water, add mint leaves and green chilies.
• Let it simmer for 15 minutes and take it out in a dish.
- Beef Mince 1kg
- Yogurt ½ kg
- Finely Chopped Mint Leaves 1 bunch
- Ghee, Oil 1 cup
- Finely Chopped Green Chilies 4
- Lemons 6
- Green Cardamoms 6
- Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp
- White Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Black Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1tbsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Poppy Seeds 1 tbsp
- Chickpeas (roasted) 2 tbsp
- Raw Papaya 2-12 tbsp
- Salt to taste
• In a bowl, add mince, yogurt, salt, black cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder, red chili powder, raw papaya and mix.
• In a blender add chickpeas,poppy seeds, green cardamoms,white cumin seeds blended well.
• Now add in mince
• In a pan, heat oil add mice and cover it.
• When mince are tender then fry well.
• Now add lemon juice, finely chopped mint leaves, green chilies, oil and cook.
• In the end add onion, mint leaves, green chilies, lemon and serve.
• Dum ka Qeema is ready.
- Cream 1 packet
- Apple 2
- Prepared Custard 1cup
- Pineapple 1 tin
- Bananas 6
- Strwaberries 6
- Pistachios 1tbsp
- Sugar 4tbsp
- Boil paste as required
Qeema Aur Matar Walay Chawal Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Qeema Aur Matar Walay Chawal Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show Tarka. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.