RAJASTHANI SAFED MURGH Recipe | Shireen Anwar at Masala Mornings
Check out the RAJASTHANI SAFED MURGH Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best RAJASTHANI SAFED MURGH Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check RAJASTHANI SAFED MURGH Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Chicken 1 kg 16 pcs
- Oil ½ cup
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp heaved
- Green chilies 1 tbsp grinded
- Salt 1 tsp heaved
- White pepper ½ tsp
- All spice ½ tsp
- Cardamom powder ½ tsp
- Almonds blanched n grinded 3 tbsp
- Desiccated coconut 2 tbsp grinded
- Cream ½ cup
- Kewra water 1 tsp
- Heat oil fry chicken for 5 mins.
- Mix yogurt with ginger garlic paste, grinded green chilies, salt, pepper, cardamom powder, all spice.
- Add to the chicken.
- Cook till chicken done.
- Add in grinded paste, almond paste and coconut grinded. Cook for 10 mins till thick. Stirring all the time.
- Remove. add in cream and Kewra.
RAJASTHANI SAFED MURGH Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete RAJASTHANI SAFED MURGH Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.