Sabut Masala Moong Daal Recipe
May 31, 2023 at 11:19 AM (GMT -04:00)
Check out the Sabut Masala Moong Daal Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Sabut Masala Moong Daal Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Sabut Masala Moong Daal Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Yellow lentil 375 gm
- Onion 1
- Tomatoes 2
- Dried chilies 6
- Cumin 1tsp
- Turmeric 1tsp
- Salt 1tsp
- Red chili powder 1tsp
- Garlic chopped 1tsp
- Cumin roasted 2tsp
- Ginger julienne 2tsp
- All spice ½ tsp
- Tamarind paste 2tbsp
- Oil as required
- Add water in yellow lentil and cook on low flame ,when lentil tender turn off the flame
- Now heat oil and fry onions , then add chopped garlic , tomatoes , julienne cut ginger
- Add turmeric , roasted cumin , all spice , red chili powder , salt , cumin and dried chilies & cook well
- Then add this masala in yellow lentil and also add tamarind paste
- Lastly place the lentil in a platter & add roasted spices and roasted cumin in it & serve .
Sabut Masala Moong Daal Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Sabut Masala Moong Daal Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs .