Schezwan Chicken Recipe | Zarnak Sidhwa
Check out the Schezwan Chicken Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Schezwan Chicken Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Schezwan Chicken Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp corn flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp five-spice powder
- ¼ cup oil
- 7-8 dried red chillies
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 2 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 6 spring onions - cut into 1” lengths
- steamed rice to serve
- 100 ml chicken stock
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/4 tsp five-spice powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp cornflour - in 1 Tbsp stock/ water
- 2 black peppercorns
- 1 star anise
- 2 cloves
- 1” stick cinnamon
- Pinch fennel seeds
- Dry roast and powder peppercorns, star anise, cloves, cinnamon and fennel seeds to make five-spice powder.
- Coat chicken in cornflour, salt and five-spice powder.
- Brush off excess.
- Heat oil.
- Stir-fry the chicken until lightly colored.
- Remove from pan.
- Pour off all but 3 tbsp of oil.
- Add chilies, garlic and ginger.
- Cook for 30 seconds before adding spring onions and all the sauce ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, return chicken to pan, heat through.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Schezwan Chicken Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Schezwan Chicken Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.