Shredded Chicken Cutlets Recipe | Quick Recipe
Check out the Shredded Chicken Cutlets Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Shredded Chicken Cutlets Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Shredded Chicken Cutlets Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
This fusion recipe of chicken cutlets does not take a lot of time and it is all age groups’ favorite!
- Chicken (shredded) 2cup
- Potatoes (boiled) 2 cup
- Fresh coriander (chopped) ½ bunch
- Green chili 2-3
- Tartaric powder 1 tbsp
- Salt As per requirement
- Chopped red chili 1 ½ tsp
- All spices powder 1/2tsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Eggs 2
- Breadcrumbs 2cup
- Coal 1
- Oil 2 tsp
• First heat butter in a pan and add green chilies.
• Then add shredded chicken, all spices powder, tartaric powder, crushed red chilies and green coriander.
• Mix them and take it out in a bowl.
• Smoke it with coal and set it room temperature.
• Then add and mix the boiled and mashed potatoes to make cutlets.
• Then dip them in the whipped eggs and breadcrumbs to fry them.
• Serve it with cucumber, tomatoes and lettuce leaf.