Siracha Potato Parcels Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Siracha Potato Parcels Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Siracha Potato Parcels Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Siracha Potato Parcels Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Siracha Potato Parcels recipe by Shireen Anwar is to be deliciously cooked at live cooking show “Masala Mornings” on Masala TV only.
- Potatoes (Boiled, mashed) 2 cups
- Sriracha Sauce 2 tbsp
- Curry Leaves 10 – 12
- Soy Sauce 2 tbsp
- Cottage Cheese (Crumbled) ½ cup
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Sweet Corn ½ cup
- Samosa Patti 2 dozen
- Salt To taste
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. To it add curry leaves with the boiled potatoes, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, cottage cheese, sweet corn and salt to taste. Mix well.
3. Remove from heat and allow the filling to cool.
4. Add the filling in the center of the samosa patti.
5. Seal to form into a parcel and deep fry.
6. Serve with Suree sweet sauce.
Siracha Potato Parcels is ready to be served among friends and family with joy. For more curry recipes by Shireen Anwar, keep browsing Masala TV.
Siracha Potato Parcels Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Siracha Potato Parcels Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.