Spiced Baked Fish Recipe | Tahir Chaudhary
Check out the Spiced Baked Fish Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Spiced Baked Fish Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Tahir Chaudhary at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Spiced Baked Fish Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Fish Fillet 500gm
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Crushed Black Pepper 1/4 tsp
- Tomatoes Chopped 3
- Chopped Onion 1
- Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
- Oregano 1tsp
- Thyme 1 tsp
- Chopped Garlic 1tsp
- Chopped Chili 1tsp
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle all ingredients on top of the the fish with oil, salt,chili, garlic, pepper, tomatoes, onion, lemon juice, oregano, thyme.
- Place a fish fillet on top of foil sheet.
- Wrap the ends of the foil to form a spiral shape.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the fish and tomato mixture, covering completely; seal the packets closed.
- Place the foil packet on a heavy large baking sheet.
- Bake until the fish is just cooked through, about 15 minutes and transfer the foil packets to plates and serve.
Spiced Baked Fish Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Spiced Baked Fish Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Tahir Chaudhary at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Tahir Chaudhary.