Tandoori Roast Chicken Recipe
Jun 08, 2023 at 02:29 AM (GMT -04:00)
Check out the Tandoori Roast Chicken Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Tandoori Roast Chicken Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Tandoori Roast Chicken Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Whole Chicken 1
- Red Chilli Powder 2 tsp
- Oil 1 Tbsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Ginger-Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
- Lemons 2
- Butter 1 tsp
- Leaves Powdered 1 tsp fenugreek
- Garlic Cloves 3-4
- Onion 1
- Potatoes Cubed 2
- Salt A Pinch
- Coriander leaves chopped Few
- Lemon slices
- Mix oil, red chilli powder, yogurt, ginger-garlic paste & lemon juice, mix well. Add fenugreek leaves powdered, salt & butter, mix well & stuff it in chicken.
- Fill the cavity with lemon , garlic cloves & onion. Take a roasting tray & add cubed potatoes, onions, garlic, salt & marinating paste to it.
- Place the chicken & put it in oven at 180˚C for 45 minutes to an hour or until done.
- Once cooked, brush some of the melted fat on the chicken.
- Garnish with coriander & lemon.
Tandoori Roast Chicken Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Tandoori Roast Chicken Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.