Tawa Fry Mash Qeema Recipe
Check out the Tawa Fry Mash Qeema Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Tawa Fry Mash Qeema Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Tawa Fry Mash Qeema Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Boiled White Bengal Gram 250 grams
- Beef Mince ½ kg
- Chopped Garlic 4-5
- Finely Chopped Onion 2
- Tomatoes 3
- Crushed Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Crushed Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Crushed Coriander Seeds 1 tsp
- Black Cardamom 3-4
- Cinnamon 2-3
- Cloves 4-5
- Bay Leaves 2-3
- Crushed Red Chili 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
- Green Chilies 5-6
- Coriander ½ bunch
- Ginger (Finely Slices) 1 inch piece
- Clarified Butter 5-6 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Take 250 grams of white Bengal gram hard boil it.
- Take a cooking pan add 3-4 black cardamom, 4-5 cloves, 2-3 bay leaves when its popping
- Add 2 finely chopped onion, 4-5 chopped garlic and fry.
- When the onion are brown add ½ kg of beef mince and roasted.
- Then add 1 tbsp of crushed red chili, 1 tsp of crushed cumin seeds, 1 tsp of crushed black pepper
- Add 1 tsp of crushed coriander seeds, 1 tsp of turmeric powder add 3 tomatoes
- When the all spices are roasted add white Bengal grams and fry
- When the lentil, beef and spices are mixed 5-6 green chilies mix it well take it out in a serving dish.
- At last garnish with 1 inch piece of ginger, ½ bunch coriander and serve it.