Tawa Qeema Recipe | Zarnak Sidhwa
Check out the Tawa Qeema Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Tawa Qeema Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Tawa Qeema Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Garlic, chopped 1 tbsp
- Ginger, chopped 1 tbsp
- Desi ghee ¼ cup
- Green chilies 3
- Red chili, crushed 2 tsp
- Kasoori methi 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Fennel seeds, crushed 1 tsp
- Mango pickle paste 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Onions 4
- Spring onions 2
- Tomatoes 5
- Chicken mince, hand chopped 500 gm
- Fresh coriander ½ bunch
- Sauté garlic and ginger on tawa with desi ghee.
- Add all the spices along with the onions, chopped tomatoes and pickle paste and cook well.
- Then add mince, cook for at least 10 minutes.
- Finally put fresh coriander and serve.
Tawa Qeema Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Tawa Qeema Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.