Tiramisu Cheesecake Recipe | Zarnak Sidhwa
Check out the Tiramisu Cheesecake Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Tiramisu Cheesecake Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Tiramisu Cheesecake Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Ladyfingers or sponge fingers 10-12
- Melted butter 4 tbsp
- Coffee 4 tbsp
- Cream cheese 24 oz
- Hung curd 8 oz
- Caster sugar 1 cup
- Eggs 2
- Flour 4 tbsp
- Dark chocolate 1 oz
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Place a pan of water on the bottom of oven.
- Crush the package of ladyfingers to fine crumbs.
- Mix the melted butter into the crumbs.
- Moisten with 2 tablespoons of the coffee.
- Press into an 8- or 9-inch springform pan.
- Mix cream cheese, hung curd and sugar until very smooth.
- Add 2 tablespoons coffee and mix.
- Add the eggs and the flour; mix slowly until just smooth.
- If the cheesecake batter is too thick, add a little cream.
- Do not over-mix at this point. Pour batter onto crust.
- Place pan on middle rack of oven.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until just set.
- Open oven door, and turn off the heat.
- Leave cake to cool in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let it finish cooling.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Right before serving, grate the chocolate over the top.
Tiramisu Cheesecake Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Tiramisu Cheesecake Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.