Toffee Mocha Dessert Recipe | Zarnak Sidhwa
Check out the Toffee Mocha Dessert Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Toffee Mocha Dessert Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Toffee Mocha Dessert Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Pound cake (cut into slices) 1
- Strong coffee 3/4 cup
- Caster sugar 1 cup
- Chocolate syrup 1/2 cup
- Cream cheese 8 oz
- Cream 2 cups
- Chocolate covered toffee (chopped) 2 bars
- Arrange cake slices on bottom of a rectangular dish, cutting cake slices if necessary to fit the bottom of the dish.
- Drizzle coffee over cake.
- Beat sugar, chocolate syrup, and cream cheese in a bowl until smooth.
- Add cream; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Spread over cake. Sprinkle with chocolate-covered toffee.
- Spread frosting over cake. Sprinkle with toffee candy.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, to set dessert and blend flavors.
- Toffee Mocha Dessert is ready to serve.
Toffee Mocha Dessert Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Toffee Mocha Dessert Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.