Tropical Mango Cake Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Tropical Mango Cake Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Tropical Mango Cake Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Tropical Mango Cake Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
This tropical mango cake is perfect summer show-stopper with it’s refreshing mango topping and moist texture! Make it for your at-home birthday party.
- Orange juice 100 ml
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Caster sugar 125 gram
- Cinnamon 1 stick
- Water 400 ml
- Lemon Juice 20 ml
- Butter 125 gm
- Caster sugar 5 ounces
- Orange peel 100 gm
- Salt 1 pinch
- Eggs 2
- Semolina ¾ cup
- Desiccated coconut 2 cups
- Ground almonds 200 gm
- Baking powder 1 ½ tsp
- Orange juice 50 ml
- Mangoes 2-3
- Whipped cream 200 gm
- For sugar syrup, in a pan add water, add sugar and orange juice, cook and prepare a syrup.
- Then allow it to cool.
- Then for the cake, beat butter and sugar together.
- Now add orange peel and salt, mix well.
- Then add eggs and beat a little.
- Now add all the dry ingredients and orange juice. Mix properly.
- Then add the mixture to the mould and bake at 170°c for 50 minutes.
- Remove it from oven and allow it to cool.
- Now add sugar syrup on top of the cake.
- Lastly decorate with cream and mangoes.