Vietnamese Chicken Curry Recipe
Check out the Vietnamese Chicken Curry Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Vietnamese Chicken Curry Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Vietnamese Chicken Curry Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Vietnamese Chicken Curry recipe by Zarnak Sidhwa is to be deliciously cooked at live cooking show “Food Diaries” on Masala TV only.
- Lemongrass (thinly sliced and minced) 1 stalk
- Chicken thighs 1 kg
- Diced onion 1
- Minced garlic 1 clove
- Coconut milk 1 can (14 ounces)
- Chicken stock 2 cups
- Cubed carrots 2
- Cubed potatoes 2
- Fish sauce 1 1/2 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Curry powder 1-1/2 tbsp
- Crushed red chili 2 tsp
- Kaffir lime leaf 1
- Coriander to garnish
- Basil to garnish
1. Heat oil, add the chicken and sear on both sides and then remove the chicken and set aside.
2. In the same pan add a little more oil, add the onions and garlic, and cook for about 2 minutes, until the onions become translucent.
3. Add the chicken back in.
4. Add the coconut milk, chicken stock, lemongrass, fish sauce, sugar, curry powder, crushed red chillies, and kaffir lime leaf.
5. Bring the liquid to a boil, and then lower to a simmer.
6. Add the carrots and potatoes.
7. Cook uncovered until the potatoes and carrots are tender.
8. Garnish with coriander and basil.
9. Vietnamese Chicken Curry is ready to serve with boiled rice.
Vietnamese Chicken Curry is ready to be served among friends and family with joy. For more curry recipes, chicken recipes by Zarnak Sidhwa, keep browsing Masala TV.
Vietnamese Chicken Curry Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Vietnamese Chicken Curry Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.