Classic Walnut Brownie Recipe | Lively Weekends | MasalaTV Show
Check out the Classic Walnut Brownie Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Classic Walnut Brownie Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show Lively Weekends. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Classic Walnut Brownie Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
These fudge-walnut brownies are so decadent tasting, you won’t believe that they’re lower in fat than traditional brownies.
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Walnut Brownie,Basbousa,Panna Cotta and Mahalabia Recipes. This show of Lively Weekend with Host Kiran Khan aired on 1 September 2019.
- Eggs 5 oz
- Icing sugar 225 gm
- Brown sugar 75 gm
- Melted butter 225 gm
- Melted dark chocolate 150 gm
- Cocoa powder 50 gm
- Flour 175 gm
- Baking powder 1/4 tsp
- Chopped walnuts 125 gm
- Cream 100 ml
1. Crack eggs in a bowl and add icing sugar.
2. Add brown sugar and cream, mix well.
3. Whisk in melted butter and melted dark chocolate.
4. Ina separate bowl mix the rest of the items together; flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and walnuts.
5. Whisk until the batter smoothens.
6. Pour the batter in a mold/ baking pan.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 20 min.
- Butter 250 gm
- Sugar 250 gm
- Semolina 500 gm
- Yoghurt 250 gm
- Sugar syrup as required
- Flour 62 gm
- Baking soda 4 gm
- Baking powder 4 gm
- Ingredients for Sugar Syrup:
- Lemon 1 Sliced
- Rose water 1/2 Cup
- Water 500 ml
- Sugar 1 kg
1. Ina bowl mix yoghurt, sugar and melted butter,
2. Separately, in a bow! Sieve the dry ingredients; semolina, flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
3. Now add the dry items in the wet ingredients.
4) Slightly fold in the mixture.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 160 °C for 30 minutes.
6. Take out the Basbousa from the oven and pour the entire mixture of sugar syrup on it.
7. Ready to serve.
Instructions for sugar syrup:
Ina pot add sugar and all the rest of the ingredients. Let it simmer for 10-15 mins, lower the heat and wait until Bashousa is ready.
- Cream 250 gm
- Gelatin 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 50 gm
- White cooking chocolate 50 gm
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- Milk 50 gm
- Fresh cream 10 gm
- Sugar 50 gm
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Rose water 2 tbsp
1. Place heavy cream in a pan on medium flame.
2. Add Sugar and stir until dissolved.
3. Add white chocolate and mix till it gets melted
4. Now add gelatin and vanilla essence
5. Stir for 2 min
6. Dish out in a mold/ bowl.
7. Refrigerate for 30 min.
8. Serve with Mango puri and Mango chunks on the top.
1. Bring milk to boil.
2. Add sugar stirring until it dissolves.
3. Add fresh cream to it and cook for a few minutes.
4. Whisk in the corn flour mixture (prepare it earlier with water) and simmer until thickens.
5. Next add rose water for fragrance.
6. Turn off the flame and stir for a while.
7. Serve it hot or cold garnished with dry fruits.
Classic Walnut Brownie Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Classic Walnut Brownie Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef at Masala TV show Lively Weekends. Check out the other best recipes of chefs .