Zeera Aalu Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Zeera Aalu Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Zeera Aalu Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Zeera Aalu Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Zeera Aalu recipe by Shireen Anwar recipe is being revealed at live cooking program “Masala Mornings” only on Masala TV.
- Potatoes ½ kg pealed cubed and boiled
- Zeera seeds 1 tbsp
- Oil ¼ cup
- Crushed red pepper 2 tsp heaved
- Khatai powder 1 tsp heaved
- Green chilies 3 cut horizontally
- Salt 1 tsp heaved
- Coriander leaves 3 tbsp chopped
- Crushed coriander 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds.
- Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add green chilies with potatoes.
- Cook for 5 mins.
- Add crushed red pepper, salt, Khatai powder and crushed coriander.
- Mix well.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
Zeera Aalu is always favorite to try. For more chicken recipes, sabzi recipes, vegetable recipes, desi recipes by Chef Shireen Anwar, keep visiting Masala TV.
Zeera Aalu Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Zeera Aalu Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.