Aloo Chicken Kabab by Chef Rida Aftab in Tarka
Aloo Chicken Kabab Recipe:
- Mince (chicken) ½ kg
- Potatoes ½ kg
- Finely Chopped Onion 1
- Green Chilies 6
- Coriander Leaves ¼ bunch
- Mint Leaves ¼ bunch
- Eggs (beaten) 2
- Red Chilies (crushed) 1 tbsp
- Coriander Seeds (crushed) 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder 2 tsp
- Chaat Masala 2 tsp
- Oil as required
- Salt to taste
- Boil potatoes and mash correctly.
- In a pan, heat oil add salt, crushed red chilies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilies, crushed coriander seeds, garam masala powder, chaat masala , cumin seeds, fry and shift to a bowl.
- Mix fried masala, mince, potatoes chicken and mashed.
- Then, make kabab, dip in beaten eggs and fry.
- Delicious aalu murgh kabab is ready.
Delicious aloo chicken kabab recipe by rida aftab can be prepared within no time. Serve the yummy chicken kababs tonight with dinner and enjoy the meal.