Balti Gosht Recipe | Zubaida Tariq
Check out the Balti Gosht Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Balti Gosht Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Balti Gosht Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Mutton 1 kg
- Red Pepper (crushed) 1-1/2 tbsp
- Black Pepper (crushed) 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Seeds 2 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds 1 tbsp
- Fenugreek Leaves 1 tbsp
- All Spice (ground) 1 tsp
- Nigella Seeds 1 tsp
- Fenugreek Seeds few
- Curry Leaves few
- Ginger Paste 2 tbsp
- Onion (finely chopped) 2
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Clarified Butter 1 cup
- Lemons 2-3
- Green Chilies (julienned) 4
- Coriander Laves (chopped) ½ bunch
- Heat clarified butter in a pan , add fenugreek seeds.
- Wait till the aroma arises, add onion, fry till they turn golden , spread onions on newspaper.
- Now add meat in the pan, when the meat it tender, add onion, curry leaves
- Add yogurt, red pepper, cumin, coriander and all spice. Cook well
- Now add fenugreek leaves and black pepper. Leave it on dum for 10 min.
- Lastly add green chilies, coriander leaves and lemon.
- Serve hot with naan.
Balti Gosht Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Balti Gosht Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.