Masalaydaar Daal Mash Recipe
Check out the Masalaydaar Daal Mash Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Masalaydaar Daal Mash Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Masalaydaar Daal Mash Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Daal Mash (soaked for 2 hrs) 1 pao
- Onions (chopped) 4 tbsp
- Garlic Paste 1 tsp
- Ginger (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp leveled
- Tomatoes (ground) 2
- Oil ¼ cup
- All Spice ½ tsp
- Coriander & Green Chilies (chopped) 2 tbsp
- Green Chilies (chopped) 2
- Boil daal with haldi, half tsp salt and 1 cup of water till daal nearly tender.
- Heat oil; fry onion till light golden add garlic paste, chopped ginger,tomatoes, salt, chili powder and bhuno mixture well.
- Add in boiled daal, green chilies, all spice.
- simmer for 5 mins.
- Masalaydaar Daal Mash ready to serve, garnished with coriander leaves.
Masalaydaar Daal Mash Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Masalaydaar Daal Mash Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.