Pizza Fries Recipe
- Potato Fries ½ kg
- Chicken ½ kg
- Chicken Tikka Masala 2 tsp
- Yogurt 1 tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tsp
- Cheddar Cheese 1 packet
- Mozzarella Cheese 1 packet
- Pizza Sauce ½ cup
- Onion (chopped) 1
- Capsicum (chopped) 2
- Tomato 1
- Black Olives as required
- Red Chili (crushed) 1 tsp
- Dried Oregano 1tsp
- Garlic Powder 1 tsp
- For Potato Fries:
- -Cut Potatoes in fries form and fry them
- For Chicken Tikka Flavour:
- -In bowl,add tikka masala,yogurt,ginger garlic paste and whisk well.
- Add chicken fillet,mix well and marinate
- In frying pan,add oil and chicken fillet,basting with remaining marinade and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water,cover and cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes then turn and cook other side until done.
- Turn off the flame,shred the chicken with the help of the fork.
- Turn on the flame and saute for 1 minute and set aside.
- -In small frying pan or baking tray,add potato fries,mozzarella cheese
- Add cheddar cheese,pizza sauce, cooked chicken,onion,capsicum, tomato,cheddar cheese
- Add mozzarella cheese, black olives,red chili crushed and dried oregano.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 8-10 minutes or until cheese melts.