Achar Gosht Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Achar Gosht Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Achar Gosht Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Achar Gosht Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Beef boneless ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Yogurt ½ kg
- Tomato paste ¾ cup
- Chili powder 2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp heaped
- Green chilies 12 – 15 split from center
- Kalonji 1 tbsp heaped coarsely grounded
- Saunf coarsely grounded 1 tbsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Cut beef into small cubes, marinate with ginger garlic, chili powder, yoghurt, salt for 2 hours.
- Heat oil, add meat cook over low heat until beef tender, grind kalonji and saunf together coarsely, mix in it 1 tsp salt slit green chilies from 1 side length wise, take out seeds stuffed with grinded masala.
- When meats get tenders, and water raised, add ¾ cup tomato paste, add the stuff chilies, leave it on dum, till chilies tender, and serve with Naan.
Achar Gosht Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Achar Gosht Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.