Chicken Malai Boti Recipe | Gulzar Hussain
Check out the Chicken Malai Boti Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chicken Malai Boti Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Gulzar Hussain at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chicken Malai Boti Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Boneless Chicken 300 grams
- Hung Curd ½ cup
- Cream ½ cup
- Green Chilies Paste 2 tbsp
- Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Crushed Red Chilies 1 tbsp
- All Spice Powder 1 tsp
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- For Garnish
- Lettuce Leaves 5-6
- Tomatoes 3-4
- Onion (cut into circles) 3-4
- Lemon 4-5
- Take a 300 grams of chicken cut into small cubes.
- Now take a mixing bowl add ½ cup of hung curd, ½ cup of cream, 2 tbsp of green chilies paste, 1 tsp of cumin powder, 1 tbsp of crushed red chilies, 1 tsp of all spice powder, and add to taste salt mix it well.
- Now skewer the cubes into barbeque sticks then steam it or fry it or bake it and smoke the coal.
- At last garnish with 5-6 lettuce leaves, 3-4 tomatoes, 4-5 lemon slices, 3-4 onions and serve it.
- Now malai boti is ready.
Chicken Malai Boti Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chicken Malai Boti Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Gulzar Hussain at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Gulzar Hussain.