Gola Kabab Recipe | Rida Aftab
Check out the Gola Kabab Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Gola Kabab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Gola Kabab Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Beef Mince 1 kg
- Fried Onions 375g
- Eggs 2
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- All Spice Powder 2 tsp
- Yogurt 4 tbsp
- Coconut Powder 4 tbsp
- Nutmeg and Mace Powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil as required
- Raw Papaya 2 tbsp
- Green Chilies 4
- In a chopper, add 1 kg beef mince; 375g fried onions and 4 green chilies and finely chop them.
- Now add 2 eggs, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 2 tsp all spice powder, 4 tbsp yogurt, 4 tbsp coconut powder, 1 tsp mace, nutmeg, 1 tsp salt and 2 tbsp raw papaya and mix it and make gola kabab and freeze it.
- Now bake it in the oven and fry it.
- Gola kabab are ready to serve.
Gola Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Gola Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.