Chicken Chowmein Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Chicken Chowmein Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chicken Chowmein Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chicken Chowmein Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Chicken Breast (thinly sliced) 1
- Salt 1 tsp + ½ tsp
- White pepper half + half tsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Egg white 1
- Oil 1 tsp
- Bean sprouts 1 cup
- Cabbage (sliced) 2 cup
- Carrots (sliced) 1 cup
- Capsicum (thinly sliced) 1
- Onion (sliced) 1
- Spring onion leaves ½ cup
- Egg noodles (boiled) 1 packet
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Oyster sauce 2 tbsp
- Oil ¼ cup
- Garlic (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Stock ½ cup
- Boil noodles for 3 min.
- Marinate chicken breast with salt pepper, corn flour egg white and oil.
- Deep fry for 5 min and remove.
- Heat oil sauté garlic, when light golden, add all the vegetables with fried chicken.
- Seasoning m boil noodles, stock cook for 5 min
- Mix all well.
- Remove when mixture dries.
Chicken Chowmein Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chicken Chowmein Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.