Afghani Pulao Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Afghani Pulao Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Afghani Pulao Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Afghani Pulao Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Chicken (8 piece) 1 kg
- Sella Rice ½ kg
- Almonds (blanched) 20
- Cashews 10
- Pistachios (blanched) 10 whole
- Raisin (soaked) 20
- Coconut (sliced) 2 tbsp
- Carrot (sliced) 1
- Mixed Whole Spices 1 tbsp
- White Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Cardamom Powder ½ tsp
- Stock Cube 1
- Oil 3/4 cup
- Sugar (Caramelized in pan and add carrot slice) 2 tbsp
- Brown Onions ½ cup
- Heat oil, add whole spices, half cup brown onion, and chicken, fry well, add stock cubes, green cardamom powder, salt, and 4 cups water, cover and cook till chicken nearly done.
- Add soaked rice, cook till done.
- Fry all the nuts, each separately in little oil, keep aside.
- Remove rice in a platter, serve garnish with fried nuts and caramelized carrots.
Afghani Pulao Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Afghani Pulao Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.