Bombay Biryani Recipe
Check out the Bombay Biryani Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Bombay Biryani Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Bombay Biryani Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Meat (mutton or chicken) 1 kg
- Basmati rice 1 kg
- Potatoes 4 large
- Lemon 4
- Cloves 4
- Onion chopped 4
- Green chilies 6
- Green cardamom 6
- Black cardamom 6
- Tomatoes chopped 6
- Dried plum 1 cup
- Hot milk 1 cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Mint leaves 1 bunch
- Black cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tbsp
- Yellow color ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 ½ tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash 1 kg chicken, marinate with 1 cup yogurt, 1 ½ tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Add 1 tbsp chili powder, 2 tbsp coriander powder
- Add juice of 2 lemon, 1 bunch of mint leaves, 6 green chilies, 1 cup plum and salt to taste for 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 cup oil in pan, add 4 chopped onion and fry till golden brown
- Remove half of the fried onion and spread on a paper. Now add the marinated meat to pan.
- Fry well till water dries.
- Boil potatoes in steam, cut each into 4 pieces and fry in oil.
- Also cut tomatoes in four pieces each.
- Fry tomato pieces and add with fried potatoes to the chicken mixture.
- Boil 1 kg basmati rice with mint leaves, 6 green chilies, 6 black pepper
- Add 4 cloves, salt to taste and water as required till half done.
- Now drain out water and keep aside.
- Grease another pan and make a layer of boiled rice.
- Top with chicken mixture, again top with remaining boiled rice.
- Sprinkle the leftover fried onion.
- Dissolve ¼ tsp yellow color in 1 cup hot milk.
- Pour on top of boiled rice. Also pour juice of 2 lemons and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve hot.