Lobia Masala Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Lobia Masala Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Lobia Masala Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Lobia Masala Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- White lobia (soaked) overnight 250 grams
- Oil half cup
- Onion (chopped) 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Tomato Paste half cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1 ½ tsp
- Turmeric half tsp
- Cumin seeds half tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Green chilies (sliced) 2 tsp
- Soak lobia overnight drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil add onions, stair fry till light brown add ginger garlic paste with tomatoes all the spices.
- Cook for 10 min.
- Add lobia and fry well for 5 min.
- Adding water if required, then add four cups water and cook on low heat for 1 hour till lobia is tender.
- Serve garnish with coriander and green chilies.
Lobia Masala Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Lobia Masala Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.