Mughlai Katakat Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Jun 10, 2023 at 02:51 AM (GMT -04:00)
Check out the Mughlai Katakat Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Mughlai Katakat Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Mughlai Katakat Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Liver 250 grams
- Kidney 4
- Chops 250 grams
- Brain 2
- Onion 2 chopped
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Chili powder 1 ½ tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Chopped tomatoes 4
- Green chilies 4 chopped
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Ghee half cup
- Yogurt 4 tbsp
- Kasuri meethi 1 tsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves 2 – 3 tbsp
- Ginger slice 2 tbsp
- Desiccated coconut 1 tbsp roasted and grinded
- Sesame seeds 1 tbsp
- Poppy seeds 1 tbsp roasted and grinded
- In a pan, boil water, add in finally chopped liver, kidney, and chops, boil it for 10 mins, through the water and keep it aside.
- Add water half cup in a tawa with onion garlic ginger paste, cook for 5 min.
- Add chops, kidney, liver, chili powder, coriander powder, tomatoes, salt, green chilies, cover and cook for 15 min.
- Then add ghee and fry well when all tender.
- Add yoghurt coconut poppy seeds and till mixture.
- Lastly add kasuri meethi, butter, chopped coriander, ginger slice, serve hot.
Mughlai Katakat Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Mughlai Katakat Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.