Cake Rusk Recipe
- Butter 4 oz
- Caste Sugar 4 oz
- Eggs 3
- Plain Flour 4 oz
- Baking Powder 1 tsp
- Lemon Essence 1/2 tsp
- Yellow Color 1/4 tsp
- Beat butter and sugar very well till light creamy
- Add in eggs one at a tine beating well after each addition add in essence and color.
- Fold in sieve flour and baking powder
- Pour in a grease and paper line square tin 8x8 inch bake on 180 D for 30 mins
- Remove cool cake cut into slices, again put to bake on 100 D for 45 mins, 20 mins on each side.