Palak Murgh Recipe | Chef Rida Aftab in Tarka
Check out the Palak Murgh Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Palak Murgh Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Palak Murgh Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Spinach (boiled) 1 kg
- Chicken 1 kg
- Tomatoes Paste 1 cup
- Yogurt 250 gms
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder ½ tsp
- Red Chilies (chopped) 2 tsp
- Onions Paste 1 cup
- Green Chilies 4
- Salt ½ tsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Mix Garam Masala 1 tbsp
- Fenugreek Leaves 250 gms
- Finely chop spinach cut into small pieces and boiled.
- In a pan, heat oil add garam masala powder and onions paste.
- When onions till golden brown, add chicken pieces, ginger garlic paste, chopped red chilies and salt.
- Add beaten yogurt, tomatoes paste fry well.
- Now add boiled spinach and cook on high flame.
- Cook on low flame add green chilies and fenugreek leaves.
- Removes from the stove, let it simmer for 10 minutes.
Palak Murgh Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Palak Murgh Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.