Mutton Nihari Recipe
Check out the Mutton Nihari Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Mutton Nihari Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Mutton Nihari Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Mutton bong ½ kg
- Onions 2
- Clarified butter 1cup
- Muslin cloth 1 piece
- Water 2 glasses
- Red wheat flour ½ cup
- All spices powder 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Fennel seeds 2 tbsp
- Dry ginger 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- In a pan, add 1 cup of clarified butter, 2 finely sliced onions and ½ kg mutton bong and cook it till onion begins to dissolve.
- Simultaneously take a piece of cloth
- Add 2tbsp fennel seeds and 2 tbsp dry ginger in it and tie it.
- Include it in the pan and also add 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste and 3 tbsp red chili powder in it.
- After stirring it well, add two glass of water in it. Cover the pan with its lid to allow cooking until mutton is tender.
- After the mutton is tenderized, add ½ cup red flour to thicken the gravy.
- Dissolve 1tbsp hot spices powder in some water and add to the gravy when it has reached the desire consistency.
- Allow simmering for 5 to 10minutes.
- Delicious Nehari is ready to serve.