Shahi Tukray Recipe | Zubaida Tariq
Check out the Shahi Tukray Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Shahi Tukray Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Shahi Tukray Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Bread Slices 6
- Milk 1 liter
- Sugar 1 cup
- Green Cardamom 6
- Almonds 20
- Yellow Food Color A little
- Khoya (Unsweetened) 250 g
- Pistachios 10-15
- Oil As required
- Silver Leaf For garnishing
- Soak 10-15 Pistachios and 20 almonds in water.
- Peel and finely chop them.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry 6 bread slices till they turn golden brown.
- When the pan is cool enough, remove the oil and pour 1 liter milk with 6 green cardamoms, Cook for a while.
- As the milk start getting thick, Add 2-3 bread slices, half cup sugar and a pinch of yellow food color.
- Dish out the bread slices when they completely absorb the milk from the pan, Repeat the same procedure with rest of the slices.
- Pour the remaining milk and sprinkle almonds and pistachios on the dish.
- Add 250 gram unsweetened Khoya in the dish.
- In the end garnish it with silver foil.
Shahi Tukray Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Shahi Tukray Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.