Gol Gappay Recipe
Check out the Gol Gappay Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Gol Gappay Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Gol Gappay Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Semolina 1 cup
- Flour ½ cup
- Mash ki daal ka aata 2 tbsp
- Club soda for kneading the dough
- Oil for deep frying
- For filling
- Potato boiled 1 cup mashed
- bondi 2 cups soaked in water for 10 minutes and remove
- Ingredients for paani
- Mint leaves ½ bunch
- Ginger chopped 2 tbsp
- Green chilies 3
- Tamarind pulp ½ cup
- Lemon juice 3 tbsp
- Roasted cumin powder 1 tbsp
- Roasted coriander powder 1 tsp
- Chili powder ½ tsp
- Water 1 liter
- Salt ½ tsp heaped
- Method for paani
- Add ginger, mint, ½ cup water, green chilies in a blender and puree
- mix in 1 liter water with tamarind pulp, lemon juice, roasted cumin and coriander powder, chili powder and salt, mix well
- the water should be tangy and spicy.
- Strain water keep in the fridge to chill or add ice and use.
- In a bowl mix together Semolina 1 cup, Flour ½ cup
- Mash ki daal ka aata 2 tbsp knead with club soda to form a stiff dough
- Keep aside for 30 minutes, knead once again, make marbles size balls with little oil on your hands
- Roll into puri, keep between two layers of wet cloth, roll all of them
- keep for 10 minutes, deep fry on medium heat till they puff up, reduce heat and fry till crisp.
- To assemble:
- Puncture the gol gappa with tip of your thumb add 1 tsp of filling and top it with the spice water
- If you like it a little sweet add little tamarind chatni before adding the water.
- This how Gol Gappay recipe can be cooked easily.
Gol Gappay Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Gol Gappay Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.