Kofta Biryani Recipe | Zubaida Tariq in Handi
Check out the Kofta Biryani Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Kofta Biryani Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Kofta Biryani Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- For Koftas:
- Beef/ Chicken Mince ½ kg
- Bread Slices 2
- Lemons 2
- Onion s(finely chopped) 3
- Black Pepper 4
- Green Chilies 4
- Green Cardamoms 4
- Green Cardamoms 6
- Yellow Food Color a pinch
- Oil 1 cup
- Fresh Milk 1 cup
- Rice 2 cups
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Mint Leaves ½ bunch
- Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- All Spice (ground) 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Coriander (ground) 1 tbsp
- Chickpeas (roasted) 1 tbsp
- Poppy Seeds 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- For Kofta Green Masala:
- Mint Leaves ½ bunch
- Green Chilies (finely chopped) 4
- Grind mince with 1 tbsp roasted chickpeas, 1 tbsp poppy seeds, 1 tsp cumin seeds and black pepper.
- Now fold bread center soft part in the ground mince.
- Now grind mince again with green masala.
- Add in salt, green chilies and ½ bunch mint , mix well and make fine kofta balls.
- Shallow fry the mince balls.
- Now heat oil in a pan and fry onions till they turn golden brown, remove and spread them on paper.
- Crush these fried onions when they are dry and mix them with yogurt, add in red chilli powder, 1 tbsp ground coriander, 1 tsp turmeric and salt.
- Mix well and add this mixture in the pan and cook.
- Now spread fried kofta balls in the pan and leave it on dum for min.
- Boil 2 cups rice in a pan with salt, green chilies mint leaves , 6 green cardamoms.
- Cook till they are ¾ done
- Remove water from the rice.
- Now grease a pan and spread rice evenly on its base
- Now spread a layer of kofta masala, Spinkle mint leaves and green chilies
- Spread another layer of rice and pour yellow food color mixed with milk.
- Sqeeze lemon juice and then spread fried koftas on it. Leave it to simmer.
Kofta Biryani Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Kofta Biryani Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.