Lab-e-Shireen Recipe | Chef Mehboob
Mar 27, 2023 at 04:56 PM (GMT -04:00)
Check out the Lab-e-Shireen Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Lab-e-Shireen Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Lab-e-Shireen Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Mix Fruit 1-1cup
- Green Jelly 1 cup
- Red Jelly 1 cup
- Cream 1 cup
- Milk 300ml
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Custard Powder 2 tbsp
- Almond (chopped) 1/4 cup
- Red Syrup 2 tbsp
- Vermicelli (boiled)
- First, prepare the custard.
- Mix the custard powder separately in a small bowl with about 2 tbsp. of milk.
- Pour the remainder of the 300ml in a pan with the sugar and a few drops of red narus (to turn the custard pink) and bring it to almost boiling point then lower the heat.
- Add the custard mixture and keep stirring until the mixture thickens (for about 2-3 minutes) then turn off the heat.
- Set the custard aside to cool.,add the liquid cream and naurus sherbat and mix well.
- Then add the drained fruit cocktail, crushed nuts and boiled vermicelli. garnish with jelly.
- Chil in refrigerate and chill to serving.
Lab-e-Shireen Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Lab-e-Shireen Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs .