Beef Seekh Kabab Recipe
Check out the Beef Seekh Kabab Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Beef Seekh Kabab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Beef Seekh Kabab Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Beef mince ½ kg
- Kidneys fat 125 gm
- Coriander leaves ¼ bunch
- Onion 1
- Green chilies 3 – 4
- Ginger 1 piece
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- In chopper put together ½ kg mince, 3 – 4 green chilies, 1 piece of ginger
- Add 1 chopped onion and ¼ bunch of coriander leaves.
- Chopperize well. Also add 125 gm kidneys fat and chopperize for another 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp all spice powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp coriander powder and salt to taste.
- Chopperize for more 1 – 2 minutes.
- Remove paste in a platter.
- Put ice cool water in a bowl, wet your palm with chilled water.
- Make small kababs on metal skewers.
- Now bar b q all the kababs on burning coals. Change the sides after every 30 seconds.
- Grill till golden brown from every side.
- Serve with chutney.