Dahi Phulki Recipe
- Mongh ki daal ka aata 1 cup
- Soda 1 ½ tsp
- Dahi 1 kg strain from malmal
- Caster sugar half cup
- Chaat masala 1 tsp
- Water 2 cups
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Beat mongh ki daal ka aata with tap water till fluffy like cake batter.
- Before frying add soda mix well deep fry tiny balls for 5 mins.
- Remove and re fry one again altogether until golden brown.
- Remove and cool completely in a strainer then add in the salted water soak for 1 hour.
- Remove and squeeze gently with your hands put in the prepared yoghurt mixture.
- Remove in a dish sprinkle chaat masala.