Egg Paratha Recipe
- Wheat flour 250 gram
- Boiled potato 250 gram
- Pomegranate seeds powder 1 tsp
- Chopped green chilies 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder to taste
- Butter as required
- Oil for frying
- Eggs as required
- First knead flour and leave for 15 minutes.
- Now mix pomegranate seeds powder, green chilies
- Add salt and red chili powder in boiled potatoes then make small balls.
- Then make ball of kneaded dough and put potato mixture on it and close it.
- Now roll down and cook on iron griddle.
- Now beat egg coat paratha in it and shallow fry it now spread butter and serve.