Bhindi Gosht Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Bhindi Gosht Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Bhindi Gosht Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Bhindi Gosht Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Mutton ½ kg
- Onion 1 raw large grinded
- Ginger garlic 2 tsp
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Chili powder 2 ½ tsp
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Yogurt ½ cup
- All spice ½ tsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Lady fingers 125 gm fried
- In a pan add oil, onion grinded, ginger garlic paste, salt, chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric and 1 cup water, with mutton.
- Cover and cook till mutton half done.
- Remove cover and fry mutton well for 10 minutes till oil comes on top.
- Add in yogurt, fry well, add 1 ½ cup water for gravy, simmer on low flame when gravy thick.
- Add fried lady fingers, cook for 5 minutes.
- Lastly add all spice and remove.
Bhindi Gosht Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Bhindi Gosht Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.