Chicken Manchurian Recipe
Check out the Chicken Manchurian Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chicken Manchurian Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chicken Manchurian Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Boneless Chicken ½ kg
Sugar 1 tsp
Salt ½ tsp
Black Pepper 1 tbsp
Corn Flour 2 tbsp
Oil as required
For Making Sauce
Stock 2 cups
Chopped Garlic 1 tbsp
Soya Sauce 2 tbsp
Ketchup ½ cup
Chili Sauce 2 tbsp
Vinegar 2 tbsp
Brown Sugar 1 tbsp
Corn Flour as required
Oil 2 tbsp
• In bowl add ½ kg chicken cubes, 1 tsp sugar, ½ tsp salt, 1 tbsp black pepper, 2 tbsp corn flour along with 2 tbsp oil. Mix well. Leave it for minutes.
• In frying pan heat oil and fry well. Cook until golden brown and dish out.
• For making sauce, in frying pan heat 2 tbsp oil then add 1 tbsp crushed garlic and fry well.
• After this add 2 cups stock, 2 tbsp soya sauce, ½ cup ketchup, 2 tbsp chili sauce, 2 tbsp vinegar along with 1 tbsp brown sugar.
• Cook until it reaches to boiling point then add corn flour as required till it turns thicken.
• Turn off the flame. Chicken Manchurian is ready to serve.
Chicken Manchurian Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chicken Manchurian Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.