Homemade Croissants Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Homemade Croissants Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Homemade Croissants Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Homemade Croissants Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Homemade Croissants are easy to make and always come in handy at the breakfast table. These are especially loved by children so try these out.
- Flour 600 gm
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Sugar 60 gm
- Unsalted butter 100 gm
- Yeast 20 gm
- Bread improver 5 gm
- Milk 1 ½ cup
- Unsalted margarine 225 gm
- Water ¼ – ½ cup
- Egg for brushing
- For making the dough mix flour, salt, sugar, yeast and bread improver.
- Then add in unsalted butter and milk; mix it in as well.
- Once the dough is combined, let it rest for proofing.
- Then roll it out.
- Fold it thrice and let it rest for another 20 minutes.
- Roll the dough 5 cm thick and 24 inch long.
- Cut out triangles from it.
- Roll these triangles to create croissants.
- Leave these for proofing for 15 minutes.
- Brush these with egg and bake at 190°C – 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Lower the heat and bake at 190°C for 10 minutes.